Health Facilities are locations at which medicine is practiced frequently. These facilities range from small clinics and doctor's offices to ambulatory surgery centers and large hospitals.
Department of Health Data
- Hospital Reports
- A large volume of information by hospital including beds, admissions, length of stay, and occupancy rates.
- Nursing Home Reports
- A large volume of information by nursing homes including admissions, discharges, beds, and occupancy rates.
- Ambulatory Surgery Center Reports
- A large volume of information by ambulatory surgery centers including patient visits, operations, and medical staff.
- County Health Profiles
- A series of county-specific reports that contain numerous statistics for various health-related subject areas.
- Hospitals and Ambulatory Surgery Centers Directory
- A facility directory pertaining to hospitals and ambulatory surgery centers. Contains items such as address and contact information.
- Nursing Home Directory
- A facility directory pertaining to nursing homes. Contains items such as address and contact information.
External Data Sources
Nursing Home Care (CDC)
Hospital Utilization Statistics (CDC)
Ambulatory Care Use and Physician Visits (CDC)