Pennsylvanians face many different hazards, from flooding, winter storms and summer storms, to fires and hazardous material incidents.
Be prepared for emergency situations with these tips:
• Learn CPR;
• Learn first aid;
• Check insurance policy to see if it covers hazards;
• Know how to shut off utilities;
• Have a family emergency plan;
• Have a list of all medications you take;
• Create an emergency kit with supplies for three days;
• Plan for those with access and functional needs in your home;
• Plan for your pets and their needs; and
• Have a family reunification plan.