Sexual violence occurs when someone forces or manipulates another person into unwanted sexual activity without their consent.
Department of Health Data
- See the Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS) dataset in EDDIE.
- Behavioral Health Risks of Pennsylvania Adults
- Reports containing data from annual surveys of modifiable risks that affect people's health.
- Sexual Violence Education
- Outlines the initial goals and relevant data surrounding the primary prevention of sexual violence in Pennsylvania.
- External Data Sources
Violence prevention (intimate partner violence) (CDC)
Office of Women's Health