Hypertension, also known as high blood pressure, is a chronic medical condition in which blood pressure is elevated.
Department of Health Data
- See Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS) dataset.
- Behavioral Health Risks of Pennsylvania Adults
- Reports containing data from annual surveys of modifiable risks that affect
- Healthy People
- A report that tracks the progress of public health objectives in meeting their goals by the end of the decade.
- Pennsylvania Vital Statistics
- An annual report of births, deaths, abortion, pregnancy, and population statistics.
External Data Sources
Hypertension Data and Statistics (CDC)