Cardiovascular Disease is the class of diseases that affect the heart and blood vessels (arteries and veins).
Department of Health Data
- See Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS) and Deaths datasets.
- A large volume of tables including statistics on a variety of death topics.
Pennsylvania Vital Statistics
- An annual report of births, deaths, abortion, pregnancy, and population statistics.
Behavioral Health Risks of Pennsylvania Adults
- Reports containing data from annual surveys of modifiable risks that affect people's health.
- School Health Statistics
- Reports on chronic conditions and other health topics as reported by Pennsylvania schools.
Diabetes Prevention & Control Program
- See Pennsylvania's Diabetes Prevention & Control Program.
External Data Sources
Heart Disease FastStats (CDC)
Heart Disease Maps and Statistics (CDC)
Heart Disease Statistical Reports (CDC)
Heart Disease Facts (CDC)
Heart and Stroke Statistics (American Heart Association)