Birth Defects are defined as abnormalities of structure or function, including metabolism, which are present from birth, whether they are evident at birth or become manifest later in life.
Department of Health Data
- Enterprise Data Dissemination Informatics Exchange. See the Air Quality dataset.
- A large volume of tables including statistics on a variety of death topics.
Pennsylvania Vital Statistics
- An annual report of births, deaths, abortion, pregnancy, and population statistics.
- A report that tracks the progress of public health objectives in meeting their goals by the end of the decade.
- A large volume of tables including statistics on a variety of birth topics.
External Data Sources
Birth Defects or Congenital Anomalies FastStats (CDC)
Metropolitan Atlanta Congenital Defects Program (MACDP)