Special Quitline Programs
Pregnant and Postpartum Program
- Get up to nine free, personalized coaching sessions
- Receive $ incentives for each call completed
- Get free nicotine replacement therapy – if medically eligible
- Youth Tobacco and Vaping Cessation Program - visit
- Five coaching sessions by phone, live texting or chat
- Coaches who help teens navigate social situations while finding healthy ways to cope with stress
- Text or call a dedicated toll-free number (1-855-891-9989) for real-time coaching
- Promotional and educational materials designed for youth with messages from youth about quitting tobacco and vaping
Want to learn more?
Visit the Quitline website QuitLogix for more information!
Call 1-800-QUIT-NOW (1-800-784-8669)
It's Free. It's Confidential. IT WORKS!
For Healthcare Providers
How to Refer Patients
QuitLogix - Web Referrals
Check out the
PA Free Quitline online, QuitLogix!
The site provides educational materials, web support, tips on how to
talk to and refer patients, and how to effectively apply an
evidence-based brief tobacco intervention.
allow healthcare providers to send secure, two-way communication
between a provider and the Quitline through the patient's electronic
health record (EHR). This system improves accuracy of patient referrals
to the Quitline and increases the likelihood of a successful referral,
while integrating tobacco cessation into routine clinical care. To
learn more about the program please complete the Contact Us form.
Fax To Quit is an alternative referral method for those with limited internet or online capabilities.
Special Quitline Programs
Designed specifically to help women
during and after pregnancy.
program includes educational materials designed for teens. Five
coaching sessions by phone, live texting or chat with a coach who will
listen and help teens navigate social situations while finding healthy
ways to cope with stress.
Resources and Information
Contact one of our eight
Regional Primary Contractors
who provide cessation services locally in all 67 counties in
Pennsylvania. Individual sessions, group classes, and free nicotine
PA Free Quitline promotional materials.
Rack cards, post cards, business size cards, and posters
are available for patient waiting rooms or to offer at discharge/end of
To be sent Quitline materials in additional languages email us at
If you've experienced a problem while seeking services from the PA Free Quitline. We will follow-up to correct any service issues.
Have you quit tobacco for at least six months after using the services of the PA Free Quitline? We love to share "success stories" of our tobacco quitters. Email us at