WIC Income Guidelines
Get started by calling 1-800-WIC-WINS.
Women, Infants and Children (WIC) Income Guidelines
Effective Date: July 1, 2020 (gross income)
|For each additional person, add: ||$691||$8,288|
- For each unborn infant, add one to household size.
- Foster children are eligible. Foster parent income is not considered, only benefits received for the child are counted.
- Children under age 5 receiving medical assistance (MA) are eligible for WIC, regardless of parental income.
- MA, TANF and SNAP (food stamp) clients are income eligible but are requested to provide income documentation.
- WIC does not require proof of citizenship or alien status.
- WIC is excluded from consideration in public charge determinations.
- PA WIC is funded by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA).
- This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Pre-apply for WIC online.