Special Kids Network
The SKN helpline assists providers and parents of children and youth with special health care needs (CYSHCN) access local services and supports. SKN connects families to resources within their community to allow CYSHCN to be successful and develop to their full potential. SKN serves children and youth with physical, developmental, behavioral or emotional needs from birth through age 21.
Information and resources provided by the SKN Helpline include, but are not limited to:
- medical assistance programs
- waiver programs
- transitional resources
- equipment and assistive devices
- early childhood and child care
- supports and services
Special Kids Helpline
- Is a toll-free number. Call us at 1-800-986-4550;
- Is available Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.; *
- Is answered by trained, knowledgeable staff; and
- Connects families to resources.
*If you are unable to call during hours of operation, please leave a message or email RA-DHBFHSKN@pa.gov. Your call or email will be responded to on the next business day.