Home Care Agencies and Registries
Please note, the initial Home Care Agency/Registry application has been updated effective January 14, 2021. Any new initial applications, that are postmarked after February 15, 2021, and not using the updated version, will be returned to you. We will only accept applications in the newest version.
Please note: the current review timeframe for initial home care agency/registry applications is 4-6 months or longer.
Home care agencies (HCAs) and home care registries (HCRs) provide non-skilled services to individuals in their homes or other independent living environments.
Home care services include:
- assistance with self-administered medications;
- personal care (i.e., assistance with personal hygiene, dressing and feeding)
- homemaking (i.e., assistance with household tasks, housekeeping, shopping, meal planning and preparation, and transportation);
- respite care (i.e., assistance and support provided to the family); and
- other non-skilled services.