School Health Statistics
School Health Statistics include data on the reported number of school students with selected chronic diseases, as well as data and information on, Certified School Nurses, Supplemental Staff, Dental Services, Medication Administration, the Growth Screening Program and Serious School Injuries.
Department of Health Data
- School Health Statistics
- Reports on chronic conditions and other health topics as reported by Pennsylvania schools.
- The Burden of Asthma in Pennsylvania
- This report focuses on asthma adult and child prevalences, hospitalizations, mortality, and costs in Pennsylvania.
- The Burden of Diabetes in Pennsylvania
- This report focuses on diabetes prevalence, hospitalizations, mortality, and costs in Pennsylvania.
External Data Sources
Healthy Youth! Data and Statistics (CDC)