Notifiable Diseases are any diseases that are required by law to be reported to government authorities, so that, they may monitor the disease and provide early warning of possible outbreaks.
Department of Health Data
- See the Cancer Incidence, Communicable Diseases (other than STDs), Deaths and Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) datasets.
County Health Profiles
- A series of county-specific reports that contain numerous statistics for various health-related subject areas.
Disease and Conditions
- A large listing of diseases and conditions, including links to online content and occasional statistics.
- A report that tracks the progress of public health objectives in meeting their goals by the end of the decade.
HIV/AIDS Annual Summary and Other Reports
- Includes Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) and Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) annual summaries and prevalence and incidence trends
External Data Sources
Division of Disease Control Annual Reports (Philadelphia Department of Public Health)
CDC WONDER Systems
MMWR: Summary of Notifiable Diseases (CDC)
FastStats A to Z (CDC)
Data and Statistics by Topic (CDC)