Mental Health is a term used to describe the state of emotional or psychological well-being, or lack thereof, where someone is able to function in society and meet the ordinary demands of everyday life.
Department of Health Data
- See the Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS) dataset.
- Behavioral Health Risks of Pennsylvania Adults
- Reports containing data from annual surveys of modifiable risks that affect people's health.
- Healthy People
- A report that tracks the progress of public health objectives in meeting their goals by the end of the decade.
External Data Sources
- Data and Publications (CDC)
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration's (SAMHSA) Mental Health Statistics