Exercise and Physical Activity
Exercise and Physical Activity refers to body movement that enhances or maintains physical fitness and overall health.
Department of Health Data
- See Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS) dataset.
- Behavioral Health Risks of Pennsylvania Adults
- Reports containing data from annual surveys of modifiable risks that affect people's health.
- Healthy People
- A report that tracks the progress of public health objectives in meeting their goals by the end of the decade.
- The Burden of Diabetes in Pennsylvania
- This report focuses on diabetes prevalence, hospitalizations, mortality, and costs in Pennsylvania.
External Data Sources
Exercise Data and Statistics (CDC)