Burns are damages to the skin or other body parts caused by extreme heat, flame, contact with heated objects, or chemicals.
Department of Health Data
- See Deaths dataset.
- County Injury Profiles
- One-page profiles tabulating injury hospitalizations for a specific county (counts and charges only, no rates).
- Behavioral Health Risks of Pennsylvania Adults
- Reports containing data from annual surveys of modifiable risks that affect people's health.
- Maternal and Child Health Status Indicators
- Reports focused on maternal and child health issues including deaths among children, infant deaths, child poverty, and birth data.
- Healthy People
- A report that tracks the progress of public health objectives in meeting their goals by the end of the decade.
External Data Sources
Fire Fact Sheets (CDC)
NFPA: National Fire Protection Association
WISQARS: Web-based Injury Statistics Query and Reporting System (CDC)