Behavioral Risk Factors
Behavioral Risk Factors are modifiable risk factors for
which data are collected through an annual Behavioral Risk Factor
Surveillance System (BRFSS) survey. The resulting data covers various
topics, including but not limited to, health screenings, obesity, tobacco
use, and exercise.
Department of Health Data
- See Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS) dataset.
- Behavioral Health Risks of Pennsylvania Adults
- Reports containing data from annual surveys of modifiable risks that affect people's health.
- Healthy People
- A report that tracks the progress of public health objectives in meeting their goals by the end of the decade.
- County Health Profiles
- A series of county-specific reports that contain numerous statistics for various health-related subject areas.
External Data Sources
Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (CDC)