Asthma is a chronic disease of the lungs in which the airways become blocked or narrowed, causing breathing difficulty.
Department of Health Data
- See the Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS) dataset n EDDIE.
- See Pennsylvania's Environmental Public Health Tracking (EPHT) Program.
- Behavioral Health Risks of Pennsylvania Adults
- Reports containing data from annual surveys of modifiable risks that affect people's health.
- Healthy People
- A report that tracks the progress of public health objectives in meeting their goals by the end of the decade.
- Asthma Surveillance Reports
- These report focus on asthma
adult and child prevalence, hospitalizations, mortality, and costs in
External Data Sources
Asthma Data and Statistics (CDC)
Asthma Facts and Publications (US EPA)
Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America