The term Abortions in the Pennsylvania Department of Health's datasets refers to Induced Abortions. An induced abortion or induced termination of pregnancy is the purposeful interruption of pregnancy with the intention other than to produce a live-born infant or to remove a dead fetus and which does not result in a live birth.
Department of Health Data
- Pennsylvania Abortion Report
- An annual report displaying various abortion statistics.
- Pennsylvania Vital Statistics
- An annual report of births, deaths, abortions, pregnancies, and population statistics.
- County Health Profiles
- A series of county-specific reports that contain numerous statistics for various health-related subject areas.
External Data Sources
Abortion Surveillance (CDC)