COVID-19 Public Testing Information
2901 E. College Avenue
State College, PA 16801
W. Fort McClure Blvd.
Bloomsburg, PA 17815
Testing is on a first come, first serve basis at each location. Patients are
not required to show symptoms of COVID-19 in order to be tested. Registration will be completed on-site. No appointment is necessary, but a photo-ID and/or insurance card is required. Up to 500 registered patients can be tested per day.
7 a.m. - 7 p.m on the following dates at both locations:
- Friday, September 25
- Saturday, September 26
- Tuesday, September 29
- Wednesday, September 30
- Thursday, October 1
- Friday, October 2
- Saturday, October 3
How to Get Tested
- Determine if you have
symptoms of COVID-19 or think you have been exposed to COVID-19. Symptoms may appear in as few as two days or as long as 14 days after exposure. Symptoms include:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
If you develop any of these
emergency warning signs for COVID-19, get medical attention immediately.
- Emergency warning signs for COVID-19 include:
- Trouble breathing: gasping for air or cannot talk without catching your breath, unable to speak full sentences
- Coughing up blood (more than about 1 teaspoon)
- Bluish lips or face
- Severe and constant pain or pressure in the chest
- Severe and constant dizziness or lightheadedness, too weak to stand
- Acting confused (new or worsening)
- Unconscious or very difficult to wake up
- Slurred speech (new or worsening)
- New seizure or seizures that won't stop
- This list is not all inclusive. Please consult your medical provider for any other symptoms that are severe or concerning to you.
- Call 911 if you have a medical emergency: Notify the operator that you have, or think you might have, COVID-19. If possible, put on a cloth face covering before medical help arrives.
- At the testing site:
- You will be asked to show your photo ID and insurance card.
- You will be asked to blow your nose and discard the tissues in a plastic bag.
- Test site staff will hand you a test swab.
- You will swab the inside of each nostril and carefully return the swab to the test-site staff.
How to Manage Symptoms at Home
Questions? Call 1-877-PA-HEALTH (1-877-724-3258)