Information for Individuals and Groups on Contact Tracing
The department continues to receive inquiries from individuals and organizations about getting involved with Contact tracing efforts, specifically through the Civilian Coronavirus Corps or other entities that are built to support individuals who are displaced through COVID-19 or are former health care providers who want to get involved.
To help ensure that individuals are met with the appropriate opportunities for their skillset, we have worked with ServPA to set up a "Contact Tracing" team on the site. This allows for:
- A consistent application for all volunteers, regardless of their background;
- Collection of all necessary paperwork and signed agreements from volunteers; and
- An easy-to-use collection of information for individuals on contact tracing teams to utilize when finding future volunteers.
Process for Individuals
- When an individual calls and inquires about getting involved with contact tracing, they are asked to register on ServPA. That is
www.serv.pa.gov *Please note the spelling of serve*
- During this registration, they will be asked to join an organization. The individual should choose
Contact Tracing (PA DOH)
Process for Groups
- When a group (or an individual representing a group) inquiries about getting involved with contact tracing, they should email
RA-DHCONTACTTRACING@pa.gov. In their email they should include:
- Name of the group or organization they represent
- Inquiry or topic related to contact tracing
- Contact information for individual who we should contact
- This email is monitored by the contact tracing leadership team and these inquiries will be answered as quickly as possible.
Resources for More Information
For more information, visit the department's
website and the CDC website.
Help is available, contact the Crisis Text Line by texting PA to 741-741.
Date created: 5/14/2020