School Children Immunizations
School Immunization Requirements
School Immunization Requirement for Attendance in Pennsylvania is also available in Spanish
You may order the above forms here
School Immunization Law Report (SILR)
2017-18 SILR Instructional Packet
Please click on the above to download.
All web-based reports must be
entered between Dec. 1 through Dec. 31, of each year. If you have additional questions
after reviewing this packet, contact Patti Matlock at 717-787-5681 or visit the
Select "School Children Immunizations" for updates throughout the
Training to complete the SILR
is available at http://pa.train.org
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Log in using your normal TRAIN PA login and password. If you
don't have a TRAIN PA login and password, you will need to create a new account
- Search the course using the course ID 1072927
- Start the course by clicking the launch button on the registration tab
of the course details page.
- Access the SILR on-line.
- Register on-line and/or login to the SILR website.
- Enter the number of students who are enrolled in
kindergarten and seventh grade that have the number of doses indicated of the specific antigen or have had the disease, and complete our SILR.
Vaccines are held to the highest standard of safety.
- The United States has the safest, most effective vaccine supply in history.
- Vaccines are continually monitored for safety and effectiveness.
Pennsylvania's school immunization requirements
can be found in 28 PA Code Ch.23 (School Immunization)
Proof of immunization means a written record showing the dates (month, day, year) your child was immunized.
Keep a record of
your child's immunizations. Keep this record in a safe place. Your
doctor's office, medical clinic, or hospital may ask for this record.
As your children become adults, they may need the record for college,
for their job or if they travel out of the country.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Pre-Teen and Adolescent Web Site
School Immunization Catch-Up (SICU) Program 2017 - 2018