Prescription Drug Monitoring Program
The Pennsylvania PDMP Portal, PA PMP AWARxE, is a gateway for prescribers, pharmacists and their delegates to easily look up their patients' controlled substance prescription history before prescribing or dispensing. This information helps health care providers better identify patients struggling with substance use disorder so that they can help them get the treatment they need.
To access PA PMP AWARxE, visit pennsylvania.pmpaware.net.
Registration is open
All prescribers and pharmacists in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, as well as their delegates, can register for the program.
Tips for a successful registration:
- Review our Terms and Conditions before registering.
- Prescribers: Enter your personal DEA number, not your employer's DEA number.
- Enter your Pennsylvania Professional License number.
- Do not enter any dashes in your DEA, Professional License, or NPI number.
- Double check for typing errors before submitting.
To make consistent use of the PA PDMP more practicable, prescribers and pharmacists may grant access to any delegates under their employment or supervision to query the system on their behalf. Delegates register for their own accounts and enter the email address of their supervising prescriber(s) or pharmacist(s) to request access to the database.
Using the PDMP Portal