Skip to main content
Skip to page content

Skip Navigation LinksPennsylvania Department of Health > My Health > Emergency Med Services > Ambulance Licensing

EMS Agency Licensing

The Bureau of EMS licenses all EMS Agencies within the Commonwealth.  To begin the EMS Agency licensure process please contact your respective Regional EMS Council.

Attention Quick Response Services (QRS)
Under Act 37 of 2009, QRS agencies transitioned from an agency recognition to an EMS agency license.   Please contact your Regional EMS Council for assistance in applying for this transition.